Provides safe, competent nursing care for patients in accordance with facility policies, standards and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team. The concepts of Patient Centered Care will provide the foundation for all nursing activities. Demonstrates Service Excellence standards at all times. Must be willing to cross train and float to meet the needs of the facility. Performs on call duties as required and necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- Previous OR experience preferred
- AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS (current upon hire)
- Current Florida nursing license.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.