The Telemetry Registered Nurse is responsible for taking care of patients that require special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE RN your duties consist of:
- Giving prescribed medications and operating life measuring equipment.
- Interpreting data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their families regarding their condition.
- Educating patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a Telemetry RN within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.