The TELE RN is responsible for caring for patients that must have special monitoring, sometimes this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a TELE Registered Nurse your duties include:
- Administering prescribed medications and use life measuring equipment.
- Interpreting data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Giving updates to the patient and their families about their condition.
- Teaching patients about the different ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.