The TELE RN is responsible for caring for patients that need special monitoring, often this includes patients recently released from the ICU.
As a Telemetry Nurse your duties consist of:
- Giving prescribed medications and operating life measuring instruments.
- Analyzing data produced from various medical equipment and act upon findings.
- Providing updates to the patient and their family members regarding their condition.
- Teaching patients about the best ways to adjust to major lifestyle changes.
One year of experience as a TELE RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.