Work for One of the World’s Best Hospitals!
For the past two years, Newsweek named Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey among the Best Hospitals in the World. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse to perform a variety of duties involving coordinating total nursing care for patients, participating in patient and family teaching and providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice within an assigned patient care unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, which is appropriate to the age group of patients regularly served. May assume Charge responsibility for assigned personnel and activities as required or directed.
Exciting opportunity on SK2, a 37 bed medical telemetry unit. We care for young adult patients through the continuum who experience the usual medical diagnoses. We are known for our team work and for the sense of community among the staff. The SK2 team is a highly committed group of individuals who care for not only the patient but for each other!
Hours: 24hrs (Part Time with Benefits)
Shift: Evening,3:00pm- 11:30pmwith weekend & holiday rotations
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing or equivalent is required.
- Current RN Licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- Three (3) months experience is preferred.
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a state-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous 920 + square miles of service across Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 7,500 + employees: physicians, nurses, IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Named to Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospitals 2019 and Best Place to Work by the readers of SouthCoastToday
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us as we strive to be More than Medicine.