RN Case Manager/Visiting Nurse
All Care has a full-time position available for an RN Visiting Nurse to service the areas of the following areas:
Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing. RN currently. BSN from accredited school preferred.
One to two years of recent clinical experience. CHN experience preferred.
Must be licensed in the state where client services are being rendered.
One year of experience under qualified supervision in a hospital, clinic or certified home care agency.
Employee shall have use of a vehicle during working times and be insured as a driver of that automobile.
Must be familiar with MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
To oversee and provide high quality patient care to clients in their home according to accepted best practices for respective discipline. Responsible for coordinating care, communicating with appropriate disciplines and care givers and achieving the best possible outcomes for the patients on caseload.
- Adhere to Agency established Evidence Based Practice for patient care (CHF protocol, Complex Wound Care, Frontloading, Rehab Participation, Maintenance Therapy, etc)
- Comply with infection control and safety measures in accordance with the agency’s policies and procedures.
- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses, independently seeks out appropriate resources.
- Share professional experience, skills and knowledge with other staff members.
- Adhere to accepted professional behavior (including but not limited to Maintaining patient privacy/HIPPA, Mandated reporting, etc.).
- Develop goal driven Plan of Care that addresses patient needs utilizing best practice
- Managing assigned caseload to agency expectations; including but not limited to providing re-visits lists for discipline extenders (LPN/PTA/COTA), weekend re-visits, etc.
- Managing schedule in accordance with productivity expectations.
- Documenting appropriate patient notes (visits, non-visit notes, telephones calls, orders, etc.) per agency standards
- Performing and documenting case conferencing (formal and informal) per agency standards.
- Documenting HHA I/O’s and supervisions per agency standards.
- Maintains attendance at agency meetings, competencies and trainings per agency standards.