Seeking upcoming or newly graduated Registered Nurses to join our career advancement program. We have exciting job placements in the greater Kansas City area with career opportunities at Tertiary Hospitals that include a Significant Commitment Bonus.
We position you only in acute care settings that advance your skills and help you achieve your career goals.
This is a permanent, full-time assignment (NOT a Travel Assignment). ADEX is a direct employer.
ADEX provides the following benefits:
- Significant Education and Completion Bonus
- Acute care facilities
- Relocation Allowance (if applicable)
- Travel/Housing Consultation & Assistance (if applicable)
- Available subsidized Healthcare Insurance
- $15,000 Life Insurance
- 401K participation
- Licensure Endorsement to the state of assignment
- 24/7 Mentoring and Career guidance
- Compliance and credentialing processing
- Weekly payroll, direct deposit
Congratulations on Your Graduation as a Registered Nurse! ADEX is calling all U.S. new graduate Registered Nurses. There is no better time to start your nursing career with ADEX, than now! Joining our program for newly graduated nurses, will expose you to a job placement at the right hospital dedicated to easing your transition into professional practice. ADEX specializes in combining all of your unique achievements, fields of study, personality, and career goals with a tertiary hospital best suited for long-term success!
Our Philosophy Our priority is you — the healthcare professional. We will help you manage and develop your career. As your skills grow, so will your pay, benefits and opportunities to advance. We’re here to help you with advice and guide you to the best possible job so that you can achieve what you’ve dreamed of. ADEX Medical Staffing is not a third-party representative or agent. We are your direct employer. We pay all salaries and benefits. We place you at one hospital location (that best compliments your professional background) for the duration of your contract with us.
Benefits of Working with ADEX When you join ADEX Medical Staffing, LLC, you’re joining a team dedicated to your continuous support. We position you only in acute care settings that advance your skills and help you achieve your career goals. This is a permanent, full-time assignment (NOT a Travel Assignment). ADEX is a direct employer. Here’s what we’re doing right now for our newly graduated nurses seeking US employment:
Why Choose ADEX?
- Authenticity/ a personal approach
- 100% transparency 24/7 mentorship—we are here to listen!
- We talk with you, not at you!
- Honor/integrity of doing what we promise
- We are attentive and listen to your needs!
- Sensitivity/empathy to all personal/career/ family/unplanned circumstances that may occur during your tenure with us.