Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the past decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy.
We are looking for experienced roofers to join our fast-growing team. At least one year of roofing experience is needed.
- Full Benefits! – Medical, Dental, Vision, and a 401k
- Company Vehicle supplied
- Opportunity for overtime
- Repair and install residential roofs
- Provide and maintain a current, valid driver's license and a clean driving record to safely operate a company vehicle or personal vehicle for company use as necessary
- Follow a preset job schedule and track hours
- Professional appearance and interaction with homeowners at all times is a MUST
- Additional duties required as needed
- 1+ Years of residential roofing installation
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions for quality assurance - this includes but is not limited to:
- Climbing ladders/ stairs
- Ability to work safely in a branch/warehouse/rooftop/ attic environment
- Ability to work on rooftops with various pitched surfaces
- Ability to lift 50 - 70lbs
- Ability to move any/all equipment as needed - ladders, tools, etc.
- Ability to work in extreme environments
- (example: hot sun, cold weather, snow, hot/cold attics, and homes)
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.