We are looking for a self motivated, detail oriented, knowledgeable Roofer Repair Technician Experienced with all roofing to join our team. You should be able to outline your day, gather your materials and leave the shop with everything you need to be successful for the day!
The successful Roofer Repair Technician will have:
- 7+ years experience in Roofing
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer ability to enter and track jobs, SOW and take/upload pictures
BONUS: If you have Roofer Repair Technician Experience with comp, metal, membrane, tile and the ability to lead, we want to hear from you. We need self directed team leaders to join our team! We are looking forward to meeting our new team members!
Roofer Repair Technician Experience responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrive early and prepared for daily work, layout week with minimal support
- Using computer to retrieve scheduled work
- Scheduling daily work load and gather all needed materials
- Arrive at customer location to perform repair work.
- Manage hourly workload and materials cost
- Contact and work with sales team for change orders before additional work
- Complete repair as designated in SOW
- Complete all repair work as designated for day and return to shop
- Upload pics and complete necessary paperwork
- Keep materials and tools organized, shop clean
- Communication with customers, team members, office and support staff
Qualifications for Roofer Repair Technician Experience:
- High school diploma required
- 7+ years roofing experience
- Must have valid ODL
- Own tools and transportation
- Experience with comp, metal, membrane and tile roofing
- Loyalty and Ownership - show up early, stay until it's done
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn and grow within company
- Must be humble and hardworking
Pay $18-$20 per hour depending on candidate
Shift -- Monday through Friday -- 8am - 5pm
Occasionally weekends and late hours upon request from the supervisor.
For more information or assistance with applying, please call 541-749-7931