Semper Solaris, the fastest growing leader in the Residential Roofing, Solar Installation and HVAC industry, is looking for an organized and motivated Roofing Foreman at our Santa Fe Springs/Los Angeles location. Our company is rapidly growing with several locations expanding all across California. Semper Solaris provides roofing and re-roofing services, installs solar power systems as well as HVAC install and service. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top roofing and solar companies in California.
- Install composition shingles, concrete & clay tile, torch
- Perform carpentry related to roofing
- Driving to work site locations
- Load and unload materials into truck and work site location
- Retrieve materials from suppliers/vendors
- Maintain clean job site and company vehicle
- Communicate updates and change orders with customers
- Communicate project status to customers and respond to inquiries
- Inspect roofing surface for potential damage and water leaks
- Implement solutions and fixes to identified issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Solar experience is a plus
- 5-7 years roofing experience required (preferably residential)
- Must have experience leading a crew
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and a clear driving record (MVR)
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Understanding of solar picture framing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, etc)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, work on rooftops and able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs regularly
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401k and an Employee Assistance Program
- Career path opportunities for top performers!
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.