Utilize your strength and reach new heights as a Rooftop Loader for Roofline Supply, an SRS Distribution Company. We are a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products and we are seeking a full time Rooftop Loader will work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business in this role and grow with us as a driver, warehouse, operations or salesperson.
Rooftop Loader will support the Driver at the Branch, by loading the truck and riding with the Driver to the job site to unload the building materials safely and efficiently. The roofing materials will be unloaded onto the roof of the building with attention paid to the Roofing Contractors’ needs and the homeowners’ property. There is opportunity to learn about our industry, new equipment, and our business operations.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Experience and interest working in a physically-demanding, labor-intensive position lifting up to 100 lbs. properly and repeatedly on a daily basis.
- Will be working on roofs and must not have a fear of heights.
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written communication skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members.
- High School degree or GED.
- Be reliable, safe and a team player.
- Prior roofing industry experience a plus.
- Work Monday through Friday and opportunity for overtime during the busy season.
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture.
- Have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship for any length of time.
- Able to pass criminal and driving background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Roofline Supply - Tucson #0340
2110 E. 19th Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
Keywords: load, unload, job site, customer service, building products, roofing, rooftop, building materials, distributor and distribution.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, SRS Distribution Inc. provides job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws. All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.