* Ensure that rooms and public areas are cleaned and sanitized to standards
* Ensures that rooms have clean linen, bedding and towels
* Ensures that rooms are stocked with soap, tissues, drinking glasses, etc.
* Reports any non-working equipment or possible repairs to the GM/Maintenance
* Search room for items guest has left behind and turn them in to the front desk
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 1 year in Housekeeping role
* Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Team player
* Ability to exceed expectations of guests
* Knowledge of cleanliness standards
* Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
* Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
* Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
* Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
* Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
* Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled