As one of the premier hotels in Beachwood, Ohio, we offer easy access to University Hospital, ThistleDown Racino and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, as well as the area’s premier shopping and dining. Our talented team of professionals had yet again led us to a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. We want to build on that momentum and continue hiring only the best in the business. If you're looking to grow as part of a strong team, come see what we can offer you for your career!
Room Attendants are responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement and supply of guest rooms in an assigned area.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• Cleans and returns vacant dirty rooms to a vacant ready status and occupied dirty rooms to an occupied room status.
• Cleaning includes lighting fixtures, ceiling and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings, floors and carpets. Will receive inspects by supervisor and must correct any deficiencies noted.
• Keep cart stocked and organized.
• Assist with special cleaning projects and in laundry when needed.
• Complete maintenance requests as needed for items which need repair.
• Timely report and return Lost and Found items for proper processing.
• Interact with guests in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner. Reports any guest complaints to supervisor immediately.
• Has a thorough knowledge of emergency and life safety procedures, and follows all key control procedures.
• Performs all other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Must be able to bend, twist, lift and stad for the shift worked.
- Must be able to life at least 25 pounds while working.