- Room Service Server (In Room Dining) – Part-time
Who are we looking for?
- An individual who will deliver consistent positive guest service experiences with excellent communication, organizational & efficient time management skills, while also focusing on attention to the details.
- This individual must be pleasant, professional & hospitable towards all guests & all hotel ambassadors at all times!
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- The Hotel never closes….you must be available to work any shifts based on the business needs, including weekends & holidays.
What will you be doing?
- Greet all guests
- Impress guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Set up, prepare and serve Food and Beverage according to order and brand standards
- Complete side work in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with Company policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations
- Collect payments such as cash, credit or processing room charges in compliance with our accounting policies, standards, and procedures
- Be “In the Know” of hotel services, in-house events, local offerings such as fun things to do in the area
- Comply with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting
- Ensure all communication containing Company, hotel, or brand is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations
- Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Any other duties / tasks as requested by management
What type of education, experience, and physical effort are we looking for?
- High school education or equivalent
- Responsible Alcohol Service Certification such as Basset/Tips
- Food Handler Certification such as ServeSafe
- Guest service, cash handling, basic accounting, and familiarity with industry practices preferred
- The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Free Ambassador Parking! (walking distance to the hotel from the Blue Line)
- Free Ambassador Meal!
- Travel Discounts for self, family & friends!
Source: TPG Hotels & Resorts