Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
Ensure proper training, and supervision of all personnel, to deliver prompt, courteous service in a manner that complies with Omni Food and Beverage standards and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to answer the phone within three rings.
- Assist in weekly payroll and scheduling responsibilities.
- Perform daily and monthly inventories.
- Audit associates on Moments of Service Standards on a regular basis.
- Ensuring proper tray set up procedures.
- Monitor guest room floors to ensure a successful day to day operation.
- Participate in menu planning and room service specials.
- Participate in Room Service sales promotion.
- Monitor and respond appropriately to feedback from guests.
- Be creative with enhancing or upgrading amenities.
- Create amenities for sales promotion.
- Perform all necessary cashier duties when needed.
- Examine food and beverage preparation.
- Participate in interviewing and training of new associates.
- Must follow prepared scenario to encourage upselling.
- Give the approximate time of delivery for the order.
- Prepare payment of checks.
- Knowledge of food menu and wine list.
- Know and adhere to all liability laws.
- Printing of reports at the end of the shift and banking out.
- Must have knowledge on minibar system, maintaining, and stocking and ordering product.
- Must have previous Food & Beverage experience, preferably in hospitality.
- High School or GED preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi task.
- Must be able to lead, develop, and train others.
- Must have strong Communication Skills.
- Strong problem solving skills preferred.
- TABC and Food Handler certificate required