Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The Rooms Intern will train in all aspects of the Rooms division, to include: Front Desk, Ideal Services (PBX), Gift Shop Attendant, Housekeeping, and Laundry. While rotating between various roles and responsibilities, this individual will support the efforts of the department with a particular emphasis on developing this individual in the Rooms division. This is a customer service position which requires a multitude of tasks while consistently providing exceptional customer service to our guests and clients in-house.
· Will learn and perform all aspects of Housekeeping operations
· Will learn and perform all aspects of Front Office operations
· Responds to guest requests and complaints as required
· Ensures that all housekeeping operations are performed according to Omni Hotels standards
· Housekeeping Room Attendant – clean guest rooms, complete room requests
· Laundry Attendant – heavy lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling (in excess of 90 lbs.)
· Housekeeping Supervisor – inspect rooms for satisfactory completion, create a schedule, etc.
· Front Desk Agent – assist guests with the check in process, conflict resolution, Power of One
· Ideal Services Agent (PBX) – maintain a multi-line phone system, route calls accordingly, assist with
In Room Dining orders
· Gift Shop Attendant- restock merchandise, keep gift shop clean, ensure guest satisfaction
· Positive, customer service oriented attitude
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule
· Previous Housekeeping or Rooms Division experience is preferred.