Position Description:The Opportunity Safety-Kleen in Blaine, MN is looking for a Delivery Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for operating Class B tanker truck delivering Windshield Washer Fluid to customers. Driver will un-ravel hose and fill drums and bulk tanks. Local home every day!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- You will be responsible for loading your truck and preparing for your scheduled services
- Driver will make route service calls to new and existing fleet and automotive clients across your assigned territory you will build customer relationships to ensure business retention and growth
- Using your commercial driving skills and attention to detail, you will ensure the safe and proper delivery of product in one of our highly recognizable Safety-Kleen tanker trucks
- You will also have handheld technology available to help you successfully manage your service schedules and document your customer visits
- Driver will be provided regulatory and job training; you will perform daily tasks in compliance with regulations and company standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Class B CDL and tanker endorsement needed
- Ability to operate a manual transmission
- Previous route service preferred
- Strong customer service skills / relationship-building skills required
- Ability to use a mobile device
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™ Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.