Work Schedule is Tuesday to Friday, 10 hour shifts with possible overtime. Candidates residing in Charlotte NC are welcome to apply.
- Operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operate trucks for the delivery and pickup of Winebow’s products
- Perform required before-, during-, and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Report any variances/discrepancies to local dispatcher.
- Operate all MHE.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT, OSHA, and Company safety programs.
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition.
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work overtime
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Equipment/Machinery Used:
- Manual pallet jack, Electric pallet jack (when duly certified), hand truck
Working Conditions: Prolonged sitting, driving, ability to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold, constant travel by automobile
Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and lifting and moving up to 50 lbs. Minimum
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License. (CDL-B required in NJ/NY/IL)
- Minimum of one year experience as truck driver
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening