Are you a Class B driver looking for better compensation? Does late model equipment, a weekly minimum of 40 hours guaranteed, and 401k with 50% company match sound attractive to you? Is work-life balance and nights at home something you’ve been missing? If you answered yes to these questions, we may have just the role you are looking for!
Airgas is currently recruiting for a Route Delivery Driver with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements to support our National Carbonation Division in Nashville, TN.
What will I be doing?
As a Class B Driver operating our 3½ ton CO2 Delivery Truck, you’ll be responsible for making 15 – 20 deliveries of CO2 product and related supplies to established customers along assigned routes within a 200 mile radius of Nashville, TN. Additionally, you’ll also assist field service technicians with CO2 tank installation and repair work as required.
Area of Coverage:
Deliveries and service provided to local customers on a scheduled route. Based out of Nashville, TN and covering Nashville and surrounding areas including Alabama and Paducah, KY within a 200 mile radius.
What’s in it for me?
· 7am – 5:00pm work schedule Tuesday - Saturday.
· Typically no overnight layover but this is subject to change up to 4 monthly depending on business needs. Hotel accommodations provided for any overnight layovers.
· Overtime pay and safety incentives.
· 40 hours weekly guaranteed, with opportunity to possibly work up to 45 - 50 hours per week.
· Please note that overtime, on call and overnight layovers up to 4 monthly are subject to change depending on business needs.
· Hotel accomodations provided for overnight layovers.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 2 weeks’ vacation, 1 week paid sick days, paid holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with a 50% match.
· At least 21years old.
· Class B CDL minimum with at least 1 year CMV experience — experience must be within the last 4 years and tanker/hazmat endorsements are required before hire date.
· No preventable accidents of any kind in the last 3 years.
· No more than 2 minor tickets in the last 3 years.
· No serious violation ticket (speeding 15+, reckless driving, etc.) in the last 3 years.
· No suspensions of commercial or non-commercial driver's license in the last 3 years except for “Failure to pay child support”.
· No DUI in the last 7 years.
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Who is Airgas National Carbonation?
Airgas National Carbonation, an Air Liquide company, makes beverage carbonation supply and service refreshingly easy. For over 20 years, we’ve provided single-source efficiency for the purchase, installation and servicing of our customer’s beverage carbonation needs. We work with them to provide a custom program for all types of beverage carbonation applications and processes. We also offer the ability to grow and adapt to their changing gas supply needs with our specialized technical support, making deliveries that fit their schedule.
Airgas National Carbonation is committed to providing quality products, safe on-time deliveries and exceptional customer service that exceed expectations.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability