As a Route Driver you will cover all lines of business within the Emerald Services branch in Seattle, including but not limited to: transporting of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from customer locations, local used oil collection pick up, and industrial vacuum truck work. This position will also be responsible for occasional coverage in the warehouse.
Why work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading of truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities;
- Ability to perform multiple stops, up to 12-15 per day;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Clean out of sediment from tanks/sinks at customer locations;
- Other duties as required by business demands.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- Class B CDL license or ability to obtain;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement preferred or ability to obtain;
- Previous route/sales experience an asset;
- Strong customer service aptitude, taking care of our customers is the #1 priority!;
- Ability to troubleshoot independently, and make professional decisions to provide customer satisfaction.
Emerald, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing .
We thank all those interested in joining the Emerald team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Emerald Services, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.