At CIT Trucks, we are looking for a Route Parts Sales Representative with excellent communication skills, previous sales experience, and a strong work ethic. In this role, you will be responsible for selling to and maintaining relationships with current customers as well as soliciting new business in a designated territory. If you are results-driven and committed to providing outstanding customer service, we invite you to apply with us today!
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Monthly team commission eligibility
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilities of the Route Parts Sales Representative are:
- Sell heavy-duty truck parts
- Explain features, benefits, and warranty of parts
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and full product lines and offerings
- Provide price quotes and additional information to customers
- Build relationships and provide quality customer service with a sense of urgency
- Solicit and prospect for new customers
- Determine the availability and lead times of parts
This position requires daily travel in a company vehicle.
The qualifications for Route Parts Sales Representative are:
- Industry experience preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Understanding of basic mathematics and business finance
- Outgoing personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 100 pounds.
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.