Route Sales Associate
Looking for something more satisfying than just a job? At Lancaster Bingo Company, we work hard to help charities raise money for their causes through charitable gaming. Every day we are helping charities raise funds to build soccer fields and fire stations, send youth groups to camps, and buy new uniforms for sports teams, It’s what we love and what we do.
We currently have a need for a Sales Associate in the Monroeville, PA area. As a Sales Associate, you will learn our business while assisting and filling in for our Sales Representatives by selling and delivering products, servicing customers, and ensuring sales objectives are met.
Required Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ related work experience
Desired Education & Experience:
- Some post-high school education
- Two years’ sales experience with proven success in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Previous experience with PC, route sales systems, or mobile computing technology
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license and a clean driving record
- Must have the ability to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Must have the ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- Must be able to lift 40 – 70lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to perform daily physical activities, which include: climbing, stooping, lifting, bending, standing, reaching, and kneeling
- Must be willing to travel (in company vehicle) to cover multiple sales routes in area
- Must be willing to relocate within the region as open sales routes become available
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability/desire to achieve sales objectives
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a sales team
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with customers and coworkers
Travel and Work Schedule
Position requires a work schedule that may include evenings, nights, weekends, or early morning hours, depending on the customers’ needs. Some overnight travel may be necessary
What can you expect from us if you join our team?
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Paid time off, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- Gym discount program and Wellness Reimbursement Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- And wait, we’re not done yet….
- We’ll provide a company vehicle
- We’ll cover overnight expenses
- We’ll give you a cell phone allowance
We offer a fun and casual work environment and a real opportunity for growth. If you would like to be a part of our team, please submit resume with contact information and salary requirements to:
HR@lancasterbingo.com, attention Dept. 18-037, OR fax to 740.653.7735, Dept. 18-037, OR mail to Lancaster Bingo Company, Human Resources, Dept. 18-037, P.O. Box 668, Lancaster, OH 43130.
Lancaster Bingo Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Lancaster Bingo Company, headquartered in Lancaster, Ohio is a full service charitable gaming supplier dedicated to helping organizations maximize their fundraising efforts. With more than ten (10) locations servicing the Eastern and Mid-Western parts of the U.S., Lancaster Bingo is one of the largest bingo supply distributors in the country.