At Dietz & Watson, our employees’ talent and dedication to world-class sales and customer service are key contributors to our success. You will find that our company’s energetic environment and fast-paced work ethic are vital pieces that continue the growth and development of Dietz & Watson. We are looking for these talented and dedicated individuals to join our family, if you feel you have the experience and resources to become an integral part of the Dietz & Watson family, we want to hear from you.
The Route Sales Representative is responsible for selling and merchandising Dietz & Watson’s complete line of quality products to existing and new accounts while driving a Dietz and Watson truck.
This is a full-time position with weekly hours averaging between 45-60 hours with a daily start time beginning between 4 am & 5 am.
This position offers a competitive base pay plus incentives which includes medical, dental and vision healthcare benefits.
Primary Duties :
- Selling and delivering of Dietz and Watson products to an established Route.
- Working with clients/customers to build sales.
- Introducing new products.
- Attempt to build sales at each stop.
- Financial recordkeeping of daily sales.
- Inventory of delivery truck.
- Use of handheld computer.
- Sales Experience.
- Walking on a continual basis
- Standing on a continual basis
- Ability to Climb Stairs
- Bending Frequently
- Twisting Frequently
- Lifting up to 20 pounds, at arm’s length, on a continual basis
- Occasionally lifts up to 60 pounds
- Use of both hands and arms
- Requires high level of concentration and attention to detail
- Must possess a valid license and an ability to obtain a CDL B within 90 days.
For immediate consideration, send an email with resume/summary of experience to Tom Grassie at email@example.com
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
Route Sales Delivery Driver