Do you take anold schoolapproach to work, you know: do what you need to do to take care of the customer and get the job done ~ no matter what... Are you looking for a career and not just the next job? We're interested in learning about how much you care about your customers so that we can talk about an exciting career as a Route Sales Driver in Training or as we call them Mobile Shoe Managers in training. Celebrating almost 40 years in business, we develop and implement safety footwear programs for industrial, government, and service organizations. We are committed to providing exceptional service, quality products and the latest technologies to our valued customers. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals who understand customer service and take personal satisfaction in making someone's day a little better. MSMs are scheduled to meet our customers at their locations to personally help each customer select the BEST shoe for them. You'll have a DIRECT impact on their personal safety every day they work and can make a true difference in their comfort!
We are currently looking to fill several positions due to Company growth. Our trainees earn a base salary of $42,500 during their first year; most of our talented Mobile Shoe Managers earn between $50,000 and $60,000 after their second year. PLUS we offer an excellent benefits package!
You can learn more about our shoe trucks here:Shoemobiles.
Are you our next Customer Service Hero?
- Operate a commercial motor vehicle with all Federal, State and local traffic laws and regulations. CDL licenses NOT required
- Stock and maintain inventory levels onmobilestore in accordance with upcoming customer appointments
- Communicate with Sales Manager and Account Contacts to ensure outstanding customer service onaccountbefore, during and afterappointment
- Set up "store" upon arrival at customer site including, but not limited to, appropriate parking, electric connections and safety features for "opening" store
- Personally, greet customers upon arrival; assist the customer to select an appropriate shoe from customer selection.
- Conclude sale by processing sales receipt, collecting payment if needed, and secures signatures for processing of credit cards.
- Assist customers with exchanges and/or returns according to Company and customer policy.
- Assist with physical inventory and shipping/receiving in warehouse location as needed.
- Selling and customer service represents 75% of the job (once completely trained)
- Must enjoy selling and be customer service focused.
- Salary plus commission and expenses (anticipated first-year income is in excess of $42,500); our benefits package are worth in excess of $6,000.
- Must be able to drive a 26-foot box truck.
- Overnight travel required depending upon your location, on average 2-3 nights per week, motel and meals paid
- Must have a valid, current driver's license; CDL license is NOT required butMUST be able to pass a DOT physical/drug screen
- A background check will be performed for driver's record and personal record.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is helpful.