Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Driving profitability and growth of existing and potential customers, and maintaining the market center’s total managed volume.
- Develops the Service and Safety culture and utilizes Route Sales leadership skills in building employee performance to grow base business and enhance client partnerships.
- Utilizing strategic and leadership skills to facilitate employee selection, development, retention, and strong customer relationships
- Ensures optimal route sales execution. Resolves route service issues for clients, visiting client sites when needed to follow up and/or evaluate issues. Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- Plans, schedules, assigns, and monitors daily route assignments to ensure clients are serviced per company standards and agreements.
- Provides route sales employees with ongoing feedback to include recognition and/or coaching on route growth opportunities, performance productivity, sales skills development, service partnerships, safety, equipment operation, routing, vehicle
- inspection, and client retention risk.
- Reviews weekly demand/volume for routes, determines potential gains from reducing costs or changing pricing options, supports route sales employees in capturing opportunities for base business growth using Aramark's specific Customer Service
- Maintains all business records, documentation and administrative standards as required to include personnel records, delivery and invoice records, product and asset inventories, DOT requirements, and client sales, contact and pricing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Client interaction, communication, organization/time management, multi-tasking and computer skills are critical to the success of this role. The ability to work efficiently and independently is important as well.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Requires a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in transportation, logistics, or related