Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
At Bimbo Bakeries USA you are not just a Route Sales Representative, but a Route Sales PROFESSIONAL that acts as the face of BBU in the market to our customers and clients while selling and delivering fresh baked products to retail customers, restaurants, and institutions.
Through world class market execution, the Route Sales Professional’s primary focus is to maximize and grow sales through building strong customer relationships, driving and contributing to profitable sales growth, and provide sales-related customer service that exceeds expectations.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze sales data to drive effective decisions in the marketplace and grow brand recognition.
- Increase sales volumes and market penetration through world-class direct store delivery (DSD) tactics and methods.
- Drive in store product representation with seamless execution of company and brand promotions while ensuring racks are set in accordance with customer guidelines.
- Identify and take action towards growth opportunities by soliciting new customers, increasing promotional displays and developing sales leads in the territory.
- Performs merchandising and rotation of all products to ensure the best quality and freshness of our products.
- Introduces new products and services to maximize sales and shelf space within existing accounts and when soliciting new customers.
- Responsible for inventory counts and placing accurate product orders in the order management tool on a handheld device to increase freshness and product variety.
- Conduct daily route settlement procedures to account for all products, invoices, and cash.
- Drives company route truck safely; safely loads and unloads the truck.
- Correctly completes DOT logs and submits other documentation, paperwork and deposits on time.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor.