Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top reasons to choose Bimbo Bakeries USA:
• Competitive starting rate $$
• Medical/dental available with low premiums
• Retirement Pension Plan
• Paid vacation and holidays
• BBU wellness program available
• PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
As a well-established Baking Company we are growing and looking for persistent, self-starters for Route Sales positions.
Chosen employees will be responsible for vacation relief for RSR's and assist with rack resets and covering open routes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for vacation relief for RSR's. Will assist with rack resets and cover any open routes.
• Pull vacation routes in various locations
• Assist with rack resets as needed
• Ride routes to learn new territories and upcoming vacation routes
• Deliver proper amount of product to each customer on assigned route.
• Order proper amount of product to service each customer
• Account for all product ordered on a daily basis
• Account for all monies on a daily basis
• Increase sales to assigned accounts through improved space and special displays
• Control stale in assigned accounts through proper distribution.
• Maintain and improve relationships with assigned accounts
• Call on non-stops within assigned route structure
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
• Other duties as management may require from time to time