RPA Developer (Houston, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a RPA Developer on a 1 year contract basis in Houston.
*email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested*
- Provides technical knowledge to business analysts and subject matter experts in the business teams for business applications in response to service requests and inquiries.
- Develops technical design specifications for enhanced system functionality, provides technical support to the business analysts, and facilitates unit testing with business analysts once development is completed.
- Writes code for system designs that span platforms.
- Is responsible for the detail design documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally purchased software products.
- Coordinates with areas for integration architecture solutions and determine the integration approach
- Manages system enhancement and process documentation for the business applications.
- Supports data conversion and system implementation activities.
- Manages development queues, maintains key metrics for the support team and provides status information to the technical services supervisor
- Resolves requests for assistance in troubleshooting issues escalated by business analysts to the development teams.
- Supports regression testing troubleshooting activities with the business analysts in support of system functionality releases, patches and upgrades.
- Requires 3 years of experience in IT Strong understanding of coding protocols, design standards, technical documentation, and release procedures.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and product development methodologies.
- Strong experience building robots using UIPath.
- Experience working with Oracle EBS is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Management Information Systems preferred or additional equivalent experience.
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178