We have an immediate opening for “Sr. Business Analyst”.
Job Location: Irving, TX 75039
Job ID: NEMSJP00133531
12 months Right to hire
The position is a business analyst within GFTS Wholesale Credit & Market Risk Technology. This role will participate in the full project lifecycle of strategic technology initiatives, partnering with project stakeholders including business users, development teams and QA teams to help deliver high quality solutions. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of all aspects of the project lifecycle, but whose main focus will be on business analysis and requirements gathering.
Candidate will be a hands-on Business Analyst with personal responsibility for developing and documenting requirements for CCAR Wholesale Credit and other regulatory projects. This includes the ability to understand complex products, businesses, and operational processes.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in Wholesale Credit Risk. Past experience in CCAR / BASEL / CECL / IFRS preferred.
• Drive business analysis needed to define business requirements
• Work with business users and development teams in writing functional requirements
• Create and maintain functional requirements documents, minor development documents and other business analysis artifacts
• Assist the UAT team in generating scenarios and validating results for effective and thorough testing
• Analyze data using Excel, reports and other tools to ensure data quality and accurate calculation results
• Work with business and development teams to research and resolve issues
• Bachelor's Degree
• 6+ years of business analysis experience.
• Must possess excellent verbal skills with the ability to communicate to senior audiences.
• Strong analytical skills and writing skills, including solid experience in writing functional specifications
• Exposures to SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or Waterfall. methodology
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and assimilate information from multiple sources quickly
• Ability to work independently given general guidance.
• Background/familiarity with Wholesale credit risk – BASEL, CCAR, CECL, IFRS9, etc.
• Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, SQL, and Visio.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
• 6+ years