This is a long-term contract W2 arrangement only. Please apply accordingly.
Position Description / Requirements:
- Mandatory Skills:
· Must have Manufacturing Domain Experience.
· Must have 3-5+ years of PRMS ERP (or Infor PRMS ERP) Experience.
· Must have 15+ years of IT Industry and a minimum of 5+ years of Manufacturing Domain Experience.
· Must have 8+ years of AS/400, with very strong experience in RPG-III, RPG-IV, RPG Free RPG/RPGLE, Cobol/400, SQLRPGLE, CL programming.
· Must have 2-3 years’ experience in XML Programming Skills and any EAI Tools (WebSphere MQ exposure is preferred) for EAI integration.
· Nice to have SOA exposure and integrating exposure with Java/J2EE based applications.
· Nice to have DOMO & IBM-Netezza integration exposure from EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) & Enterprise Reporting Standpoint.
· Development experience in AS/400 environment with PRMS ERP functional background;
o Experience developing on AS 400 environments
o Experience in RPG/RPGLE, Cobol/400, SQLRPGLE, CL programming
o Experience with XML programming.
o Experience working in integrating AS/400 with WebSphere MQ Server (or any EAI tool), PkMS (WM) system with XML programming
o Experience in development using PL/SQL
o Experience with Oracle databases - SQL: queries, stored procedures
o Strong conceptual understanding in Manufacturing Domain (Make to Order, Make to Stock or Mixed Mode):
- Manufacturing Management:
- Discrete and order-less manufacturing
- Make to Order
- Make to Stock
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Mixed Mode Manufacturing Environment
- Improve Customer Service
- Streamline Production Process
- Global Operations Process
- Multi-Company/Multi-Warehouse Support
- Procurement Process
- Doc Content Management:
- Electronic Signatures
- Content Management
- Financial Management:
- AP & AR Accounting
- Forecasting & Planning
- Cost Controls
- G/L Accounting
- Sales Order Processing & Sales Order Management
- Quality Control & Quality Management
o Interface knowledge from PRMS to KBM, PkMS(WM) and other systems.
o Prior EDI integrating knowledge is added advantage.
o Strong Knowledge Code Control and QA Toolsets is must (HPALM, JIRA, Aldon, Confluence)
o Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills
o Knowledge on estimation techniques and convert ETA’s into deliverables
o Experience with Merger and Acquisitions, Migrations/Conversions is added advantage
o Strong Communicator, self-starter and independent leaner.
o Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment
o Knowledge on other products like DOMO/Netezza, Strategy Performance Management Tool, WebSmart would be an added advantage
o Strong consulting mindset, exceptional client interfacing skills. Is able to bring in knowledge of more than one process/technology domain & nice to have implementing multiple modules of PRMS experience.
o Prior PRMS ERP implementation experience in the Manufacturing domain would be an added advantage
- Work with Business User, Other IT groups very closely and update on the project status periodically.
- Liaise with business users/client managers/ specialists to understand the requirements/problem statements
- Ability to perform solution design
- Take decisions independently and interact directly with customers
- Carrying out Development/upgrade/support tasks as assigned
- Design Technical Specs is MUST and Review technical specs as needed.
- Coordinating with the customer (offshore team if needed) to resolve queries or clarifications
- Coordinating/conducting testing or release management activities
- Provide support for estimations
- Suggest and validate various solution options for the requirements
- Provide technical leadership in the development / implementation project
- An advanced degree (B.S. or B.E. in Computer Science Minimum), MIS - Masters preferred
- Experience developing objects on AS 400 environments / IBM System i.
- Experience with Oracle databases - SQL: queries, stored procedures
Prior experience with configuration & development with PRMS ERP is MUST.