LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking an RPG Programmer/Analyst Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client in Morton Grove, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The RPG Programmer/Analyst will:
- Design, develop, and test iSeries RPG applications
- Provide maintenance and 2nd-tier production support for iSeries applications and services
- Provide thought leadership on iSeries system and software architecture, J.D. Edwards WorldSoftware, development environment and tools, software development methods and approaches, and production support tools
- Lead design, and project planning activities
- Train and mentor developers on programming languages, tools, and techniques used in RPG application and services development
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with full development development lifecycle in an iSeries environment (prefer experience in RPG400, CL, AS/400 Query, SDA, SEU, DBU, ODBC, SQL)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in ERP Maintenance, Configuration, & Support (prefer JD Edwards)
- Excellent customer facing skills and consultative approach, as this role will involve direct support to business users
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status