You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of existing business applications using RPG with Embedded SQL.Make modifications and provide support to existing custom ERP. Create and modify modular programs using RPG IV on multiple AS/400's. Utilize customized RPG applications while maintaining and re-engineering the AS/400 system. Work with users to troubleshoot various issues.
- Extensive knowledge of RPG IV and SQL using DB2/400 tables and CLP
- Knowledge of all AS/400 programming and operations functions
- Experience building complex RPG systems
- Experience in Object Oriented programming, specifically Java
- Knowledge of Structured Systems Analysis and Design
- Knowledge of Database design and data modeling techniques
- Knowledge of Java and Web programming preferable.
- Knowledge of connectivity to PC and Internet functions
- Bachelor’s degree preferable and 5+ years experience required
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.