Impact Manager - Hospital Sales
Location - Greater Los Angeles, CA
“RQI Partners, LLC is a partnership between the American Heart Association and Laerdal Medical. Our company is focused on delivering innovative resuscitation solutions that support our vision to eliminate preventable and unexpected cardiac arrest deaths.
We are passionate about, and dedicated to, helping save lives through programs, products and solutions that are grounded in evidence-based science and educational principles. RQI Partners is committed to continuous learning and a passion for excellence; therefore, we are designing resuscitation quality improvement systems that will dramatically enhance patient outcomes across healthcare systems. We are creating a new standard of care that shifts resuscitation practice from course completion to everyday competence.”
- Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer centric and proactive manner.
- Share customer best practices in RQI program adoption to improve outcomes and reduce time to impact.
- Work with the RQI functions, personnel from the parent organizations and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Provide a consultative sales approach within territory to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure that customers are successful in implementing and delivery of the RQI Program and driving the lifesaving mission – ensuring customer success in saving lives and economic benefit.
- Embrace the ‘why’ behind our aggressive goals of doubling each year - our mission of saving more lives.
- Efficiently and effectively run territory operations to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with AHA Affiliate staff, RQI Partners staff and other AHA & Laerdal staff to ensure internal and external customers receive the highest customer service
- Create renewal and expansion opportunities, and move all relevant opportunities through the sales stages to successful close.
- Capture customer engagements and sales opportunities in the CRM in a timely (weekly) manner.
- Assess customer needs for the RQI program and eLearning products and be able to explain opportunities for quality and cost efficiency improvements.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources for maximum customer outcome and revenue impact
- Prepare, analyze and execute monthly and quarterly reporting of revenue results, performance metrics and opportunity funnel, to provide accurate forecasting.
- Support customers to achieve success by helping them to understand how to use the tools for program management that are available
- Understand the strategic application and demonstrate the use of the RQI platform and content.
- Customer contact - Expectation of a minimum of 10 face to face meetings each week with customers/potential customers.
- Plan effective strategy to ensure sales funnel includes high quality leads, owing Stage 6 and beyond to renewal for maximum impact within accounts.
- Collaborate as needed with RQI Development Managers who focus on Stages 1 & 2, and Territory Managers who focus on Stages 3 – through MSA
- Solid understanding of web-based technologies and ability to understand the technical details of the services and products; demonstrated strong technical ability to understand customer requirements
- Actively participates in activities related to testing new enhancements to the RQI Program.
- Provides direct support to the RQI Program sales team to prepare for and deliver customer facing demonstrations.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) or Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- 6-10 years of successful consistent sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals
- Travel - 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Driver’s License
Please visit the RQIP Webiste/careers site @ https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=RQIP&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities