Do you have the careeropportunities as a Respiratory Therapist you want in your current role? We havean exciting opportunity for you to join RapidesRegional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leadingprovider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RapidesRegional we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HowWe Build Better Communities
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a RespiratoryTherapist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this couldbe your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Respiratorytherapy is best described as the assessment and treatment of patients with bothacute and chronic dysfunction of the cardiopulmonary system. Today’srespiratory therapists have demanding responsibilities related to patient careand serve as vital members of the healthcare team.
Respiratorytherapists must have a broad knowledge of the pathophysiology of thecardiopulmonary system and the complex procedures required to properly diagnoseand treat patients, from the very young to the very old.
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- MedicalGas Administration and aerosol therapy
- Obtainingan danalyzing blood specimens
- Operatingand maintaining various respiratory and cardiopulmonary equipment
- Maintainartificial airways, provide mechanical ventilation and assist with CPR asneeded
- Providepatient education
- Assessequipment function and monitor patient response to therapy