Location: Osage Beach, MO Department: Building & Grounds Reports To: Property Manager
Your Role: This position is responsible for supporting the facility manager in maintaining grounds and equipment and operational duties of the resort/conference center
- Assists in pool maintenance and cleaning
- Maintains grounds including general cleaning, trash removal, mowing, and snow removal
- Assists Facilities Manager with check-in and porter service during business meetings
- Provides kitchen support for company events and meals
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
- Full-Time: Typically, Sunday-Friday Days with some evenings required. During peak seasons Sunday hours increase (hours are flexible).
- Indoor and outdoor work in all weather conditions and temperature environments.
- Working around water including boats, docks, and shoreline
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Wage range: $11.63 - $17.45
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
- 401K and Profit-Sharing plan
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.
We Need You To Have:
- High school diploma or general equivalency degree
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Sufficient physical condition and agility to access all areas of the facilities for installation and repair of equipment
- Sufficient vision and hearing necessary to operate powered equipment safely
We’d Like You To Have:
- Experience in building maintenance including painting, plumbing, and woodworking
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions to complete tasks safely, efficiently and properly
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team environment