Do you love great food? Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
At Ruby's Food Truck (Citadel Outlets) there is pride in every detail, from our simple menu to our beautiful restaurant. We know that people are our greatest resource and we now have amazing opportunities for individuals with passion to join our team.
The Cashier ensures that guests are greeted warmly upon entry and over the phone, shares descriptions about our menu selections, and serves our guests.
Additionally, this person assists guests in making menu selections over the phone, takes and rings in orders, packages to-go food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- 6 months customer service or guest service experience preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Must be able to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds, as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Ruby's Food Truck is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.