Job Title: FOOD RUNNER and/or DRINK RUNNER/QUIX EXPO
Department: Front of House (FOH)
Supervisors: General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager, Runner Trainer, Shift Lead
Licensing: If Applicable
Job Description: The primary job of the food runner is to accurately deliver food from the kitchen to the guest. Food runners are also expected to assist the servers to ensure excellent customer service and teamwork. They are expected to expedite food delivery and are responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of the expo line. The primary job of the Drink & Quix Expo is to accurately make drinks and expedite quix items in an organized fashion.
- Knowledgeable of safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
- Professional communication skills required.
- Ability to read food, drink and quix tickets.
- Ability to take direction, work in a team environment and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Have a commitment to quality service.
Job Purpose: To create 100% guest satisfaction by providing speedy and genuine hospitality.
- Delivers food to guests in a timely fashion using our core values as a benchmark.
- Expedite drinks and quix items in a timely fashion.
- Assists with guest needs by communicating guest requests to the servers.
- Prepares, manages throughout shift, and breaks down runner station at expo line.
- Continues to stay in Service Modality. Expo > Guest > Dish > Repeat
- Assists with cleaning and flipping auditoriums when needed.
- Exhibits professionalism at all times in the presence of guests, management, and fellow employees.
- Displays citizenship and team work at all times.
- Follows work schedule provided and reviews upcoming events.
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution, and follows through when resolving guest problems.
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to notifying management when it is appropriate to use the 100% guest satisfaction guarantee.
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift/move 50 lbs.
- Exposure to heat/cold from the mechanical equipment.
- Moderate to loud noise level.
- Wide Spectrum Flix Brewhouse is designed to deliver a superlative experience for adults and families in the broadest segments of American life. However, we are not all things to all people.
- Guest Service Philosophy We make every reasonable effort to make the guests we serve happy. Although guests are not always right, they are always our guests.
- Surprise and Delight We create emotional connections by going “above and beyond” and turn guests into fans by finding ways to do unexpected things for them.
- Cinematic Leadership We generally exhibit first-run wide release motion pictures. We celebrate the cinematic experience and work to protect it by providing a safe and approachable movie-going environment for adults and families. We will always be on the forward curve of cinema technology.
- Good Food We offer high-quality food that is all-American, responsibly sourced, nutritionally diverse, affordably priced and accessible to the markets we serve.
- Craft Beer We are missionaries working to save the world from bad beer! At the world’s only first-run craft brewery cinema, beer is a unique brand differentiator. We are an active participant in the craft beer movement and support and collaborate with other craft brewers.
*We areproud to be an equal opportunity employer which values diversity. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need. EEO/M/F/V/D - We are an e-Verify employer.