Suffolk Primary Care is a friendly rural family medicine practice located conveniently off Virgina Route 58 and adjacent to Obici Hospital off Godwin Blvd. We are small but mighty - 2 MDs and 1 NP, plus an experienced team of LPNs and Patient Service Representatives. This practice is beautiful and modern, with a soothing color palette and spacious patient-care areas.
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation allowance - if over 50 radius miles
- 2 year guaranteed base compensation
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive compensation with productivity bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus Paid Time Off plus CME days/$
- M-F Hours - No weekends- Call is shared by FM group, approx 1:5
- Provider can choose 4-10 hour days or 5-8 hour days
- Average patients per day 15-22
- Lab draws, x rays on site, point of care testing
- New grads welcome - mentoring and support provided
- Bon Secours Mercy Health offers a robust and comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, FSA, Rx, Paid Time Off, CME days and budget, Retirement and matching funds, long/short term disability.
Please send your CV to our in-house Primary Care Physician Recruiter, Deb McCarthy. email@example.com
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.