Camping World is looking for a high energy, motivated RV Sales Associate to grow the business! Ideal candidates will possess the drive to work hard, sell RVs, have fun and make money!
Your passion to generate sales for new and used RVs will be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential, commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through presentations
- Close sales effectively by working closely with F&I team
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue- generating practices to the team and organization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers and management
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college a plus
- 2+ years' experience in sales ideally RV, automotive, television, furniture, real estate, and homes
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor necessary
- Must be bondable and able to secure a professional sales license
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers and management
- Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer information
- Valid driver's license
- We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.