Role & Responsibilities:
Experiences may include E-Commerce or POS or Linear Methodologies, IVRS/Chatbot, CATI
• Leadership and high-level functional consultation for Digital services development and/or configuration and for the enhancement of existing systems.
• Alignment of teams to the Program Increment (PI) objectives and delivery of value.
Guidance for the team relating to utilization of Agile practices and how to best ensure successful self-organization.
• Coordinate release activities within the Digital services space; represent these activities to the rest of the Digital solution train.
• Support of and collaboration with the Product Owner with respect to grooming and maintaining the product work backlog.
• Ability to lead without explicit authority. Removal of impediments to the teams’ success.
• Facilitation of discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution in support of attainment of value.
• Facilitation of SAFe ceremonies for the Agile team.
Understanding of Agile principles and systems thinking. - NO PMP experience if possible
• Understanding of linear programming or working within chatbots/IVRS or similar a plus
• Ideal candidate will be mid level SAFe Agilist with 3-5 previous successful project