- Must be able to follow all safety regulations and follow directions and policies, stand for long periods of time, be able to lift 10-15 lbs. Safety knowledge, Advising on provisions to minimize safety risks.
Developing and enforcing OSHA policies.
Directing accident investigation procedures.
Housekeeping in warehouse.
• Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments.
• Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
• Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
• Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
• Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
• Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
• Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
• Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training.
• Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the proper personnel.
• Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
• Walk the manufacturing floor on a regular basis to establish HSE presence and provide support.
• Conduct daily and monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
• Write, implement, and manage HSE Programs, Policies and Procedures.
• Perform facility HSE Inspections.
• Ability to evaluate PPE and ensure proper use and maintenance of PPE.
• Have knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements (i.e. OSHA,EPA, etc.), including company HSE policies and procedures.
• Ability to oversee Hazardous Waste Storage area and ensure regulatory agency compliance i.e. labeling, containment, proper disposal, documentation, etc.
• Assist in emergency response and provide first aid treatment.
• Oversee Behavior Based / Observation Safety Programs.
• Help develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
• Ability to oversee Safety Incentive Programs.
• Assist in administering and maintaining compliance programs such as LOTO, Hazard Communication, EAP, Hearing Conservation, Hot Work, Respiratory Protection, BBP, etc
Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned.