About the Position
The Safety Manager is responsible for the development, oversight, training and maintenance of the health and safety program. This position also implements safety programs and procedures, documents processes within the organization, and is responsible for the quality control audits of all job sites ensuring safety compliance as outlined by company and OSHA directives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in safety.
- Ideal candidate will have OSHA 500.
- Experience presenting information that promotes safety, health, and wellness.
- Interact and support individuals across the organization.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Fed & Cal OSHA standards, as well as industry standards.
- Ability to interact with local, state, federal agencies as well as police and fire.
- Ability to train, influence and motivate team members.
If you enjoy a challenge, are team-oriented, and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in safety, please submit your resume.