- Position Type:
District Administration - Administrators/Safety and Security Manager
- Date Posted:
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Join our Team
Safety and Security Manager
Salary Range: $58,677 - $78,944/yr
Education and experience: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree. Experience dealing with at-risk youth and three (3) to five (5) yearsof work experience as a security officer. A minimum of one (1) year experience in supervision of security staff and/or similar personnel management experience within the past 3 years. Candidate must be able to obtain CPR certification and First Aid training within (3) three months of hire.
*This position is identified as an Underfill Position
*Enrolled Community Members:
- For enrolled Community members without a Bachelor’s Degree, must obtain a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Requires participation in the Education Division Higher Education Program and successful completion of degree coursework in order to continue employment with SRPMIC.
- Must work with Human Resources and Higher Education to develop and Underfill Plan for completion of the Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must meet benchmarks within the plan as written to continue employment
- Requires successful completion of Bachelor’s Degree as set by the plan to continue employment with SRPMIC.
Driving Requirement: Must possess a valid Arizona Driver’s License for the class of vehicle operated.
Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, unless the Community Manager has determined that the position can be filled by an employees under the age of twenty-one (21).
Must have at least one (1) year of experience in the class of vehicle operated.
Candidates for Driving Positions will not be considered "insurable" and thus are not eligible to operate a Community Vehicle if during the last three (3) years they have been found in violation of any serious driving offense including but not limited to:
- operating under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance (DUI) (DWI);
- suspension, denial, or revocation of a driver’s license or driving privileges (not including minor traffic or non-traffic citations as determined by the Human Resource Department);
- three (3) or more instances of driving in excess of 15 mph per hour over the posted speed limit
- any combination of four (4) or more moving violations;
- three (3) or more at-fault accidents;
- any one of the following major violations:
- failure to stop and report when involved in an accident;
- vehicular homicide, manslaughter, or assault with a motor vehicle;
- operating a vehicle when license has been revoked or suspended;
- hit and run;
- reckless or aggressive driving;
- attempting to and/or evading a Police Officer;
- operating a vehicle during the commission of a felony; and/or
- any egregious violation of motor vehicle laws not listed that would affect the employee’s ability to drive and/or perform the essential functions of his/her position.
- Safety & Security Manager
Email To A Friend