ASI is looking for a Sr level Security Engineer with experience automating and integrating Sailpoint. This position is with a well respected local company that is looking for someone to help them move to the next level of their Security Technology!
This position is a long term contract that will have permanent potential. In addition to working with the latest cutting edge technologies, they have a culture that is second to none, outstanding benefits, and a list of employee perks.
If interested in discussing this position further, please contact Samantha Kidby at email@example.com
The Identity & Access Management Engineer responsibilities will be to develop and support complex Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems. They serve as the technical lead for IAM projects and play an integral role in the delivery of new and improved IAM systems that are reliable and secure. They will ensure ongoing maintenance is scheduled and completed on time, ongoing application on boarding is documented and implemented, and operational support is maintained. The IAM Engineer will ensure that any and all Identity and Access Management services are secure, available, efficient, and meet defined corporate service levels and compliance requirements.
- 8+ years of experience supporting Identity and Access Management technologies, such as SailPoint, Oracle, directories, multi-factor authentication, provisioning tools and single sign-on tools
- Experience with managing and supporting a privileged access management solution, preferably CA PAM, but experience in Cyberark, Beyond Trust PowerBroker or other technology a plus.
- Ability to modify/extend workflows, configure provisioning/de-provisioning plans, customize notification emails and integration to source systems (Active Directory, Unix, Linus, Databases, Java, LDAP, among others)
- Strong understanding of role-based access control (RBAC), Policies Certifications for governance compliance, Life Cycle Events (LCM), least privilege and segregation of duties access control concepts
- Experience in providing technical and Functional solutions for integrating SSO/MFA for various web/Custom Applications, Cloud Based(Sales Force, Service Now) and SAP applications
Additional Preferred Experience
- Mainframe RACF administration, reporting and support
- Experience with designing and deploying IAM process workflow
- Experience in automation using PowerShell
- Understanding of various information security architecture frameworks i.e. CIS, NIST, ISO
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with Incident Management, Change Management, and SOX controls
- Participating in project meetings and activities related to design and implementation of connectors, custom rule development, workflow configuration and third party system integration
- Bachelors of Science degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with IAM Engineering and building Access Management Platforms and Solutions
- Programming experience: Strong Java (Beanshell), XML, Scripting, PowerShell
- Exceptional Teamwork and communication skills to interact at multiple levels and different groups within the organization
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, working under pressure to meet deadlines, and the ability to respond creatively and quickly in a fast-paced and changing environment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178