As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA and ACLS
- Current state license a plus
- Must have minimum 1 year of EM experience
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center – Boise, Idaho
- A 381-bed facility with a Level 2 Trauma Center and a 34-bed Emergency Department that sees over 45,000 patients annually
- Also work in Nampa, Idaho at our sister hospital that is a 100-bed facility with a brand new 29-bed Emergency Department that sees 25,000 patients a year.
- Part of the Saint Alphonsus Health System that serves over 75,000 people across three states.
- Frequently listed as one of the best places to live by Outside Magazine
- Over 190 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails
- Bogus Basin offers 2600 acres of skiing just 14 miles from down town
- When you’re done skiing, you can surf or fly fish in the Boise river that runs through the heart of downtown
- Host to plenty of public art shows, farmers markets, cultural programs and historic tours
- Beautiful weather to experience the full range of seasons with cool winters and warm summers
- Idaho has an extremely larger amount of public land affording a great deal of hunting, fishing and camping
- Idaho has more miles of whitewater than any other state in the continental US, including the famous Middle Fork of the Salmon, consistently rated one of the top white water runs in the world!
Come join a group that’s passionate about providing expert level emergency care to one of the fastest growing cities in America. In a location that is simply hard to beat. Where else can you ski, fly fish or mountain bike before or after a shift? If you’re looking for a medical practice in new facilities with a great team of likeminded doctors and advanced providers, then look no further.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!