Join us and help shape the future of healthcare!
Saint Joseph VNA Home Care provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
Referral Support Specialist position summary
The Customer Care Center (C3) Referral Support Specialist supports the Home Care Coordinators with referral entry and referral insurance verification. Based in Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center in Miskawaka, this role acts as data entry field support, assisting in the management of referrals from when the orders are written to when the patient is discharged from care. This critical role helps usher referrals through the process that ensures our patients receive the care they need when they need it.
- Supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Learning the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive orientation
- High School diploma required with equivalent 2-4 years industry experience; Associate's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years home care, hospice, discharge planning, or case management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of governmental reimbursement criteria, knowledge of third party/managed care contracts related to Trinity Health At Home services preferred
- Microsoft computer skill set required; experience with Trinity Health At Home software platforms and applications preferred
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment and remote technology required
About Saint Joseph VNA Home Care
Saint Joseph VNA Home Care is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in twelve states. Since 1902, Saint Joseph VNA Home Care has been the Mishawaka - South Bend community's comprehensive, trusted provider of healthcare in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with in-home nursing, physical/occupational/speech therapies, social work and other home health services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!