Columbia Safety & GME Supply are looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their sales career. This person will focus their energy on the GME Supply side of our business, and become a Gear Expert™ in order to help ensure that clients remain safe and productive on the job. As North America’s premier outfitter, GME Supply provides critical equipment and expertise to a large group of industries, with a specific focus on at-height workers and construction.
This is a high-reaching team and industry, professionals who identify and win business will thrive in our dynamic environment. A sincere desire to take charge of the sales territory will be critical in this role and personal financial success will be earned through performance based incentives as a part of our generous compensation package.
In this role, you will need to be an independent, customer-experience oriented professional, with a drive for personal goal attainment as well as the enrichment of the team. Duties include:
- Strategy, creation & execution of quarterly and annual sales goals
- Understanding characteristics and trends of all markets in territory
- Discovery and development of new clients and industries meaningful to product offerings
- Identification and growth of opportunities within any existing client portfolio once established
- Continual pursuit of personal expertise in industry relevant arenas
- Development of product and brand expertise for clients and team
- Continuous focus given to improvement of personal skill, interactions, growth and character supported by corporate resources
As one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies, the team is looking for those that are able to make an immediate impact, while also having the ambition to do and be more. This sought-after position requires extraordinary communication methods, social skills, and time management. This role has a regional focus and requires some travel into the territory for client in-person visits, as well as for relevant industry event participation.
In addition to a generous compensation package you would have access to additional rare benefits and amenities, like our on-site fitness center, company-stocked kitchen and break area, profit sharing and 3 % Safe Harbor Contribution to 401k - plus endless potential for growth within our purposefully and rapidly growing organization.
Sales Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or previous sales successes
- Tech Savvy and ability to work at a fast pace
- Proven success in setting and meeting aggressive goals
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Exceptional decision-making & problem resolution capacity
- A construction or industrial background is not required, but is a plus
Applications for this opening are being taken exclusively online, thank you for your interest in joining our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment with Columbia Safety is decided based upon qualification, merit and business need.