We offer a chance to work with the world’s largest semiconductor and electronics manufacturers using Plastronics innovative H-Pin contact technology and world class design engineering resources.
We are a global semiconductor test fixture company with a growing electronics connector business unit that offers its employees a competitive team environment, supported with world class technology and products, and one of kind global manufacturing processes.
The Company: Plastronics is an energetic, fast paced, and team-oriented company known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our “bring it” attitude wins us one of kind design projects.
- We believe in “nothing is too hard” and “you can count of me” attitudes.
The Position: We’re looking for a Sales Account Manager in our Growing Socket and Pin & Connector Businesses.
The pay range we’re offering is $3,500 to $5,000 per month based on experience
- We offer sales and company performance bonus twice a year.
- We also offer medical, dental, 401K, and vacation benefits.
Requirements: 2 to 3 years sales or application engineering experience is required, additional experience in semiconductor, automotive electronics, or consumer electronics manufacturing is desired. A bachelor’s degree is also required.
Responsibilities: Develop existing global accounts and sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential applications; and building relationships with global electronics manufacturers.
The Location: Plastronics is based in Irving, Texas. Our facilities are close to restaurants and shops in Las Colinas. This position will require domestic and international travel depending on customer project needs.
Why Should You Apply?
- Joining a competitive sales and engineering team with the opportunity to grow
- You will work with the world’s largest electronics manufacturers
Bonus, medical ins, 401(k), vacation