Founded in 1969, Cymmetrik has always been a pioneer in providing innovative label printing technologies. We are now one of the largest professional packaging and label converters in the great China area. For more details, please visit our website - http://www.cymmetrik.com
1. Prospect and qualify new sales leads
2. Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
3. Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
4. Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
5. Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
6. Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
7. Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
8. Meet and/or exceed quotas
9. Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Bachelor‘s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
3 years+ of sales experience with proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas, cost negotiation
Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
Excellent interpersonal skills with highly self-motivated
Bilingual Mandarin and English with good communication skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of CRM systems
Legal working status in US is required
On-site factory training in Kunshan, China for the first 1-3 months
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Account management including pre and post-customer service and support
•Keep track projects production and samples’ shipping and delivery schedules.
•Updating customer activities in company databases, Salesforce, and self record.
•Prepare presentations, quotation and reports.
•Develops new accounts (including the accounts that are assigned to you)
•Samples delivery to customers.
•Participate or assisting office and sales marketing activities and conference call.
•Coordinates with various functions within the company and factories in China, including operations and engineering departments to ensure customer’s requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Skills and Abilities:
•Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English.
•Attention to details and follow up skills.
•Ability to interface effectively with customer and internal groups at all levels
Inside Sales Account Manager