For over 30 years, Hydratight has provided world-class bolted joint solutions and machining services to the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Aero industries. Today, the breadth and depth of our product and service offering is unrivalled in our specialist field. Through our ability to innovate technology that makes connections safe, efficient and environmentally friendly, Hydratight sets international standards in joint integrity, providing trusted solutions to customers on a global scale.
Hydratight is wholly owned by Actuant Corporation. Actuant Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU. For further information on Actuant and its businesses, visit the Company’s website at www.actuant.com, or visit the links below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Gonzales, LA
The primary role of theService Account Manager is to target, obtain and expand service contracts (key account agreements, new construction projects, plant maintenance projects, etc.) in the local market. This individual has an inherently deep understanding of the service business and can develop, manage and maintain key customer accounts and will be fully accountable for all service business for their local service center.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, maintain and expand service contracts (key account agreements, new construction projects, plant maintenance projects, etc.) in assigned territory.
- Establish new clients/customers through cold calling, research and networking within the assigned territory.
- Drive year over year revenue growth.
- Develop and implement account strategies for increasing sales and profits with each account.
- Prepare quarterly and yearly sales forecasts for regional market and participates in determination of market potential and new services strategies with the support of Actuant’s Energy Segment Marketing Department
- Develop and implement account strategies for Hydratight to become or continue to be a preferred supplier with each asset owner.
- Develop and enhance relationships with key contacts at the corporate and field level
- Collaborate with Commercial Development Managers and Manufacturer Reps and Regional Operations Managers personnel to develop and maintain sales activity.
- Develop field strategies with each account to grow Hydratight win ratio, sales and profitability.
- Communicate the Refining-Petrochemical accounts field strategy to the Hydratight customer facing teams to include SAM’s, territory Operations Managers, and Agents.
- Expand marketing opportunities at the corporate/field level.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and changes in the macro-economics of the business.
- Provide sales numbers, forecasts, and activity reports on a monthly basis and/or as needed.
- Provide detail and input on weekly services communications as directed by management.
- Through direct customer contact, identify gaps in our current offering and work with Hydratight Leadership to develop suitable products and services.
- Creation and support of strategic proposals with targeted customer base.
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- To represent Hydratight in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong ability to use Computer and Microsoft Office software to generate various reports, make presentations and data management.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and able to pass any required industry background checks to gain access to power generation facilities
- Self-motivated and independent with ability to work effectively in a matrix structure.
- Possesses the cultural understanding and sensitivity required to work in a diverse, multi-national business.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, business administration preferred, with previous experience working in Field Service for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical/Refining, PowerGen or Contractor industries.
- 7-10 years of experience in a service operations or sales role with a proven track record of success.
- Technical Knowledge of industry applications.
- The physical demands are typical of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is a typical office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer